Nebraska State Soccer promotes a soccer environment that, both on and off the field, is fun, positive, healthy, safe and incorporates the principles of Fair Play and good sportsmanship by providing quality programs and services utilizing creative and innovative methods.
Nebraska State Soccer provides and supports opportunities for personal development of our members through the game of soccer with an ongoing commitment to provide service, educational opportunities, promotion, and administration of all levels, ages and venues of soccer in Nebraska.
The Nebraska State Soccer is guided by a set of core values that embody our commitment to our programs.
Voluntary service is our foundation. We take pride in our role as a not for- profit organization dedicated to the promotion of soccer
• Provide vision and leadership to shape Nebraska’s soccer future
• Aim high, work hard, have fun
• Respond to our stakeholders timely and accurately
• Continuing commitment, passion, and strength of our volunteer base
Integrity is our pathway to credibility. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical behavior and sportsmanship.
• Uniformity and fairness in governance and administration
• Honest, open and complete communication
• Responsible stewards of our resources
• Encourage leadership, teamwork, fair play and respect without
Accountability is our attitude. We earn trust by being responsible for the outcomes of our actions.
• Fiscally responsible programs and procedures
• Honor commitments through to completion
• Own up to, apologize for, and promptly correct mistakes
• Sound, dependable management and administration
Respect is given and earned. All are treated with courtesy, dignity as we recognize that players, parents, coaches, referees and administrators are members of the same soccer family.
• Value the needs, abilities and contributions of all
• Promote personal growth and development
• Embrace diversity
• Acknowledge the traditions and heritage