All pre-course assignments will be completed online through the Digital Coaching Center (DCC).
Candidates are required to complete four (4) pre-course assignments. Candidates must complete two (2) Laws of the Game assignments, Team management assignments, a Concussion Awareness video and a Care and Prevention Webinar. Each assignment will be submitted during the opening lecture.
1. Laws of the Game
Part A – Watch Part A video. Complete the U.S. Soccer Referee exam ("E" License candidates are required to complete modules 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17)
Part B - Watch Part B video. Then research and write a brief report on the rationale of modified small-sided games rules. Read and review the modifications for the following FIFA Rules:
1. Field, 2. Ball, 3. Players, 5. Referee, 6. Assistant Referee, and 7. Duration of Game.
*Candidates are required to print a completion certificate and submit during the opening lecture. Certificates will only appear once all slides and questions have been viewed and answered correctly.
2. Team Management - English (.pdf)
3. Risk Management Assignment
- Concussion Awareness - English (online)
* Candidates are required to print a completion certificate and submit during the opening lecture.
- Concussion Awareness - Spanish: Script | Quiz
4. Prevention and Care Webinar: WATCH
- See more at: http://www.ussoccer.com/coaching-education/licenses/national-e